Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Yeah

So, today we had to critique someone else's webliography. I was given someones on "Going Green." Their sites seemed really legitimate and it looked like their sites were really good. Although I did find some spelling errors and just some sentences that didn't make any sense at all to me. I might have just been reading it the wrong way or it could have just been written wrong, I really don't know.

I'm also going to continue working on my proposal and hopefully I'll get more done than I already have. That is if I can possibly think of anymore than I have written down. I should be able to but I feel as though I'm repeating myself over and over, like I just keep saying the same things. I don't know, I'll have to read it over in a minute, after I'm finished writing this.

No comments: