Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What's the point?

I'm pretty much wrapping up my proposal, I think.
I have a lot finished and I'm on the 5th paragraph: what will your project look like in the end?
Basically most of it is complete, I just feel like I keep repeating things over and over, so I don't know, I'll just have to go back and change things around or whatever.

Today I accomplished that little piece of purple paper, some of my proposal and this blog that I'm writing right here. It's not much, but I don't think we were really supposed to do anything else today.

I am unsure of my next step. I guess it would be to finish my proposal completely. Also, maybe to fill out some more information on the little excel chart thing. That would probably be nice to have some more stuff on there. I don't know.

No comments: